Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 13 July 2012

Spot the Corrie prop - July 13th 2012

Well done to Bryony who was the first to correctly spot that last week's lovely lamp can be found in Eileen's. Once again it was the wallpaper that gave it away and an extra point for spotting the picture of Dylan.

For this week's Coronation Street conundrum just tell us where you'd find this sign.



Follow the Coronation Street Blog on Twitter and Facebook

5 comments:

shelfordstore@ iprimus.con.au said...

I finally know where the prop is it is in the kitchen living area of Tracey's house Yeahh. Liz Ward Vic Aust

John M said...

I'm normally rubbish as these competitions but yes, this one is hanging up in what was Tracy's kitchen. So very Tracy...!

Glenda Young said...

I know this one! I know this one! Tracy and Beth's house.

Anna in nz said...

I noticed that one this week, Tracey and Beth's house.

Nemo said...

Yeah - have seen that loads in No.13. Does anyone in real life ACTUALLY buy signs like this for their own house...?! I've seen at least three sets with things like this hanging up! I'd never dream of putting a tacky thing like that up in my lounge?

Am I just a snob? (God forbid!)

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!