Are you famous? Even just a little bit?
If you are, and you're a huge Corrie fan with 10 minutes spare to write about your love for our favourite soap, please do get in touch.
All we ask is for a couple of paragraphs about why you love Corrie so much. It could include your favourite characters and storylines and if you've any snippets from behind the scenes.
In exchange, we will donate £25 to a charity of your choice - and your work will be read by up to half a million Corrie fans worldwide. Yes, that's half a million Corrie fans reading our Coronation Street fan website every month. We will of course link to and promote you and any website or links, including your chosen charity, you'd like us to include with your blog post.
If you're interested, please email a couple of paragraphs and your chosen charity for the donation, to me at email@example.com Thank you!
Some of our exclusive VIP bloggers and interviews so far include:
- Cold Feet actress Lorelei King. Read it here.
- Exclusive interview with Judy Matheson, who played the role of a nurse in Coronation Street's first colour episode from 1969. Read it here.
- Dave Dutton - the man who's played 10 different roles in Coronation Street
- BBC6 Music DJ Chris Hawkins
- Corrie scriptwriter Debbie Oates
- The Coronation Street Digital Editor
- Bishop of Jarrow
- TV writer Caroline Corcoran
- Julie Hesmondhalgh (Hayley Cropper)
- TV writer (and husband of Julie Hesmondhalgh) Ian Kershaw
- Edna Walker, the original Head of Wardrobe at Coronation Street.
The woman who dressed the Coronation Street icons.
- Downton Abbey and Titanic creator - Julian Fellowes
- Novelist Maeve Binchy
- TV presenter Jon Connell
- Paddington Bear (yes, really!)
- Writer and Journalist Anne Marie Scanlon
- Comedian Tommy Reckless
- Cllr Fraser McPherson
- Radio presenter Jonny Mac
- Corrie Director Terry Dyddgen-Jones. Read it here.
- EXCLUSIVE interview with David Neilson (Roy Cropper) by our bloger Martin. It's in three parts. Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
- Joe Duttine (Tim Metcalfe). Read it here.
- Scriptwriter Susan Oudot
- Janet Hampson - Coronation Street casting director
- Marc Baylis (Rob Donovan)
- Kevin Kennedy (Curly Watts)
- Furquan Ashtar - Coronation Street story associate
- Corrie writer Jonathan Harvey
- Behind the scenes with Mark Llewellin
- Q&A with Craig Gazey (Graeme Proctor)
- Rupert Hill aka Jamie Baldwin
- Corrie secrets from Digital Spy
- Jayne Tunnicliffe aka Corrie's Yana
- Corrie secrets from Inside Soap magazine
- Grace Dent's soap secrets
- Ian Wylie's Corrie gossip
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License