Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Meerkat band play the Coronation Street theme tune

The meerkats are coming to Coronation Street. Have a look at the video of the meerkats playing the Corrie theme tune... and YOU can win one of four meerkats here

Yup, Coronation Street's new sponsor is http://www.comparethemarket.com

Listen to all the other versions of the Coronation Street theme tune. 



Follow the Coronation Street Blog on Twitter and Facebook

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give me strength. I hated the furniture, but I really can't bear the compare...

maggie muggins said...

I LOVE the Meerkats! That was wonderful! Love the drum. So un-Corrie-like.

Dolly Tubb said...

I just love this alternative interpretation of the Corrie theme tune! I actually like the Meerkats and I am so glad they are replacing those dreadful women. I may actually start watching Corrie again!

John M said...

Oh they are so cute! Love them! Seemples!

Nurse Florence Ganderpoke said...

I'm with Dolly!

Anonymous said...

Really Dolly! You stopped watching Corrie cos of a ten second advertisement at the beginning of the programme??!

Liz said...

Loving the Meerkats at the beginning of Corrie, SO much better than those annoying women in the furniture ads.
Hope they stay

jackie said...

just loving the meerkats please keep them for ever

Unknown said...

Please put the Corrie opening theme back to what it should be minus the meerkats and all the rubbish .It's putting me off watching the program.

Unknown said...

What have the meerkats got to do with Corrie.stop messing about with the program .I've been waiting a while now for you to put things right .this is along running program and it feels like your taking the Mickey out of it please STOP.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!