Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 26 March 2015

Who would you choose as your Corrie Butler?


It's the Butler Auction next week on Coronation Street and as this picture below shows...


...the look of horror on Norris' face says it all - he ends up with Sally Webster as his butler in the Butler Auction next week on Coronation Street.  Mind you, I can't see Sally being best pleased about it either.

In fact, Sally gets so fed up with being treated like a slave, she quits her job as Norris' butler.  I'm looking forward to seeing these two together, should be fun.

Which Coronation Street character would you choose as your Corrie butler? 

Glenda Young 
Flaming Nora Blog / Twitter 


Download our App | Follow on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog | Like on Facebook


Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

16 comments:

abbyk said...

Craig, because he is just lovely. I'd have him get all my computer gear up to speed.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the idea of Norris and Sally in that situation - GENIUS storylining in the fine old Corrie tradition! Can't wait!

Dime said...

agreed!

Dolly Tubb said...

Norris and Sally - genius! For my butler I agree with abbyk, Craig would be wonderful! Tim would be just lovely to have around and good hearted, if a little clueless. And there's always Billy the Vicar and/or GAndy - great eye candy! (yes, I know, I'm just being shallow lol!)

Anonymous said...

Billy for me!

Zagg said...

Jason....I could use some bookshelves built and a new floor in my bathroom!

Dime said...

Read biblical verses to me Vicar Billy!

Laura said...

Torn - the good part of me says Jason, to get some odd jobs done around the house, while the bad part of me says Nick. I'd get him to do things like scoop the dog's poop and cut my grass with a pair of scissors.

Anonymous said...

Roy all the way!

vintgal003 said...

I would choose our dear Roy...he would go out of his way to please you...along with never ending cups of tea and cakes...yes, Roy please!

Anonymous said...

Pod said, Mr. Bates. Oh yeah, right, different show. Still.. that Mr. Bates is sexy!

Frosty the Snowman said...

Tim - so he could clean all the windows in Frostys mansion.

I just hope this "Butler" business does not turn into the tacky farce of the male strippers that time.

Tvor said...

Norris. I would love to order him around for a day.

Flo said...

Steve. I'd love to hear his funny outlook on things for a day.

Anonymous said...

Blackburn and I'd make him sit and watch Corrie, read this blog and come up with some decent story lines.

Then I'd make him scoop up the dog poop.

Tabby

Anonymous said...

I'd choose Craig, he is a lovely lad, very kind and considerate, so un-typical ( so far,anyway)of the young'uns on Coronation Street.

Oh, yes, I love Andy. He is the best looking character I've ever seen in decades of Corrie..

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!