Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 21 December 2017

Coronation Street Christmas Q&A with Brooke Vincent


If the traditional Christmas dinner was not an option, what would you go for?
I go on holiday around Christmas time so on Christmas Day we don’t have Christmas dinner anyway. We usually have turkey sandwiches and salad on the beach.

What would you buy your character, Sophie, for Christmas?
I’d get her a reading light because I think she reads a lot.

What is the weirdest present you’ve received?
People say I’m hard to buy for so at 25 years old I still write a list every year and tell people to pick something off it.

What would be Sophie’s ideal way to spend Christmas Day?
She would spend it with family and then nip into the Rovers for a drink with everyone.

Do you have any Christmas traditions?
My family all get on a plane to Gran Canaria. If I’m here for Christmas I find it mad because people start running around going crazy and rushing.

How’s it going, balancing Dancing on Ice and preparing for Christmas?
I’m trying to do it all online because I feel like the second I walk to the shops I’m going to get stressed and if I get stressed I end up buying things for people that I’ve already got things for. I’m trying to balance it all at the minute.

How is the training going?
It’s hard but it’s different, it definitely pushes me. We have to learn a new skill in four weeks and then perform it so that makes me really nervous but I can do a turn on the ice so far and I have my own little language for it. I make up my own names for moves like a ‘swoosh’ and a ‘swirl’.

On a scale of Scrooge to Putting-Your-Christmas-Decorations-Up-In-November, how much do you like Christmas?
I love it. Christmas is for relaxing with your family and I don’t ever seem to do that if I spend Christmas in England so that’s why I like going away. I also love Christmas parties and getting dressed up with all the glitzy things that come out in the shops.

What’s your favourite Christmas song?
Mariah’s All I want for Christmas


Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook 


Vote for us in the UK Blog Awards #UKBA18

We're a finalist!

Please vote for the Coronation Street Blog
in the UK Blog Awards 2018







Please read our advice for leaving comments on the Coronation Street Blog
All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!