Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Jungle Jennie is ready for I'm a Celebrity


The publicity pictures have been released for the new series of ITV's I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of here!  And here's Coronation Street's Jennie McAlpine, who play Fiz in our favourite soap.

She says that her father's death inspired her I’m A Celeb decision: “I lost my dad earlier this year and that was a big thing. But I knew he would have told me to do it. He always told me to do stuff and he always encouraged me. He kept saying ‘give it a go to find out if you are good enough or not’.”

You can watch Jennie's promo video for the show here.

And you can find out who her fellow camp mates are going to be, here.

Read more Corrie news, interviews, gossip and spoilers  

Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook 




Please read our advice for leaving comments on the Coronation Street Blog
All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!