Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Monday 8 May 2017

Coronation Street Fan of the Week, Aby in Manchester

It's time to meet another Coronation Street fan of the week.
Would you like to be our Corrie fan of the week?
Find out more here!



Who are you and where are you from?
I am Aby from Manchester

How long have you been watching Corrie?
I have been watching Corrie since I was 7, I am now 18

Who are your favorite female and male characters- and the reasons why?
My favourite female character is Michelle Connor, as she has been through so much and is stronger than she was when she first came into the soap. She also loves red wine, which happens to be a favourite of mine too.

What's been some of your favorite Corrie storylines over the years?
My favourite male character is Robert Preston, I have seen Tristan in a few things before Corrie, so when he joined I was overjoyed. He has some great one liners and it just happens that he is also hot! My all time favourite Corrie storyline is Steve's depression, shortly followed by the current ongoing one of Michelle losing baby Ruairi.

What would be your fantasy storyline be?
I would love for Ryan to come back and be with him mum (Michelle) or Helen and Barry because I love Barry, his Irish accent is amazing. Any snippets or news about meeting any of the Corrie cast etc.

Any snippets or news about meeting any of the Corrie cast etc.I haven't met any of the cast yet, but I was one driving through Manchester and I saw Ryan Thomas, so I screamed then told my mum to follow him. So we did for a bit then my dad phoned - gutted!


Would you like to be our Corrie fan of the week?

Find out more here!


Read more Corrie news and spoilers





Please read our advice for leaving comments on the Coronation Street Blog
All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!