Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Saturday 15 April 2017

Helen Flanagan on why she'll never do the jungle again

Helen Flanagan, who plays Rosie Webster in Coronation Street, is interviewed today in the Scottish Sun TV magazine. She talks about being a mum to little Matilda, says how much she loves it and would welcome another baby with her footballer fella Scott Sinclair. 

Revealing a little about her home life, Helen says: "When I’m not filming Corrie in Manchester, home is Glasgow, as Scott plays for Celtic FC. Matilda is with me wherever I am, but when I get a day off, we’re in Scotland. I love taking her to the Sea Life Centre and the Botanic Gardens in the city, or just staying in and watching Frozen or Trolls."

She says that one of the best things about being back on Corrie after being away for five years is that she feels more confident. "I’m really loving being back and I’d like to stay for a while," she admits.  She also reveals why she'll never go back to the I'm a Celebrity Jungle too.

It's a good little interview and you read it in full here.

See also: Our blogger Stevie's interview with Helen Flanagan




Please read our advice for leaving comments on the Coronation Street Blog
All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

3 comments:

Newfy Pearl said...

I saw her on that show. The audience is cruel. If they see someone is having a hard time they keep voting them to do the most bizarre competitions. And she was dissed by the singer from Kajagoogoo.
If I was her I would never go back either.
She came across as a bit of an airhead...but I think that she does have an innocence underneath.
It made me think that she is not far off of the Rosie character....but I think Rosie has the potential to be nasty (like when she was having the affair with John Stape) I don't think Helen is like that.
Anyhow, I am enjoying watching her back on Corrie. She and Sophie make a great team.

Tvor said...

I like having Rosie back. She's daft as a brush but her heart is in the right place.

Laura said...

I'm enjoying Rosie too - way better than Toyah's return has been. I was surprised when I realized that, as I was really looking forward to Toyah's return.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!