Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 14 February 2014

Fab Photo Friday - February 14th 2014

It's Friday again so it's time for this week's fab Coronation Street photo. It's St. Valentine's day today and what better way to celebrate than with a quick snog behind the bike sheds with Sally Webster. From slimey used car salesmen to psychopathic factory owners, here are a few who have indulged in a bit of tonsil hockey with the wonderful Sally over the years. Who's been your favourite Sally dalliance?



Download our App | Follow on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog | Like on Facebook


Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

7 comments:

Tvor said...

Who's the guy in the gree shirt? Sally and Chris Collins were a sight to see, one of my all time faves. I always liked Danny, too, the sweet but somewhat dull guy she nearly married.

Scott Willison said...

Call me soppy, but I always want it to be Sally and Kevin.

njblas said...

Can't remember his name, but the guy in the green top is the one who was Rosie's agent who fell for Sally and proposed after about seven minutes:) He had two separate stints in the same role.

Anonymous said...

For all her pretentious attitude, Sally really is as much the town bike as any any other woman on the Street!

Tvor said...

Thanks, re the agent. i can't remember his name either but i knew it had to be someone after the actress came back from her cancer treatements due to her very short hair.

Newfy Pearl said...

I used to be Team Kev and Sally - but now I want Kev to move on and find love elsewhere. I think it would rejuvenate the character.
Sally if really fun to watch with Tim. I like that he does not pander to her like Kev used to.
I used to like Leanne with Peter and now I cannot picture them together anymore. Ken and Deirdre should be the only definite duo on the street. lol

Unknown said...

I'm the odd one out. I loved Sally's story line with that car dealership fella. Can't recall his name, but I thought they worked well together. That affair was so believable. I miss the Sassy Sally.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!