Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Joe McElderry stars in Coronation Street musical

Former X-Factor winner Joe McElderry is to appear in the Coronation Street musical Street of Dreams.

Jo will perform the finale when new musical Street of Dreams arrives at Newcastle Metro Radio Arena on May 29 and 30.

Joe will sing Ghosts – Take My Hand, written by Street of Dreams composer Trisha Ward.

He spent yesterday on the Corrie set and told the Newcastle Chronicle: “I’m a huge fan of Coronation Street, so I’m in my element. I’m fortunate in my job that I meet loads of amazingly talented people, and I’m always really professional and never ask for pictures, but I’ve been running around the set all day taking pictures on my phone like a proper fan – it’s been brilliant.”

Follow the Coronation Street Blog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!