Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Coronation Street fan of the week - Bec from Blackpool

It's Wednesday and time to meet another Corrie fan of the week.

Would you like to be our Coronation Street fan of the week? Click here to find out more. 


Who are you and where are you from?
Helloo, I'm Bec and I'm from Blackpool!

How long have you been watching Corrie?
Since I can remember, my mum and dad have watched it for years and I just followed!

Who are your favourite female and male characters - and the reasons why?
Becky was my favourite female, so so sad to see her leave! and Royston, because he's so awkward and cute!

What's been some of your favourite Corrie storylines over the years?
My favourite was the one where Gail's car got driven into the lake!

And what would your fantasy Corrie storyline be?
Becky came back married Steve and was able to have babies and Tracy moved far away.

Have you any snippets or news about meeting any of the Corrie cast, or trips to the set, etc., that you'd like to share?
I went to the set when I was very young, but that's about it - wish I could meet Becky!

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!