Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Sunday 21 November 2010

Corrie Nation weekly update: The Joinery comes to Corrie Nation!

The recently opened Joinery has been added to everyone's 'Corrie Nation' Street this week, it works like all the other buildings but it is free! I look forward to seeing what happens when the tram crashes - though I'm not looking forward to losing buildings!

Also for those experiencing problems with 'Corrie Nation' the developers are currently working on a fix, so lets hope they get it all patched up.


What does everyone think of the game so far? I personally am addicted to it, but I don't think I will go as far as to pay real money for Corrie Gold.

6 comments:

Pam Crossland said...

I signed up for Corrie Nation on Facebook and after five days I was fed up and removed it. It was down more than it was up. You'd think that with a huge product such as Corrie, Granada/ITV would have ensured the game had more beta testing. But Granada have a history of not listening where online content is concerned (ie G-Wizz)

Chewy said...

I've heard of these problems, but personally had none myself, though it is a shame it is having them

Tvor said...

I don't do any of those sorts of Facebook games

bbhilda said...

I don't either Tvor, but admit I have been sorely tempted to go for this one. But I don't like the idea that they all have access to your whole account, and can do anything they like afterwards.

Anonymous said...

Is there any way you can play Corrie Nation without Facebook? I don't have a facebook account and don't really want to get one just for this :(

Martin Rosen said...

I don't do Facebook either! We must be old !!!!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!