Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 31 March 2010

Graeme and (?) up a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Yes, at long last, Graeme Proctor is going to get a girlfriend though we don't know who the identity of the lady will be. Craig Gazey has admitted this to be true. That article speculates that it could be Rosie or Natasha as they have been the objects of his unrequited crushes but I have a different idea. I'm going out on a limb here and I'm going to predict he falls hard for Tina. We already know he's going to come to her aid when she spirals down into depression. I'm guessing that friendship and support is going to turn into love.

And yes, that will be a further stab into David's heart, David who cannot let go of his feelings for Tina, not completely. As much as David resents Tina for causing his mother to be jailed, Monday night's jealous attack on his brother, Nick, shows that he still has feelings for Tina.

Will Graeme break the loyalty bond between mates and go for Tina or will Rosie finally see that there's more to Graeme than just that odd exterior? That could happen, too, as a replay of the Maxine/Ashley type romance.

11 comments:

Willie Eckerslilke said...

Noo not Tina, she is far too mouthy and nasty for our Grahame, she would only break his heart. She usually likes someone she can move in with as well for free board and lodging.

Faith said...

Willie Eckerslilke: ... can refresh my memory ... where does Graeme live?

Faith said...

Willie Eckerslilke: ... can you refresh my memory ... where does Graeme live?

Sea Penguin said...

N-n-n-o!! not Rosie! not unless she has a total personality transplant. What about him having a brief but torrid affair with Sunita - thereby hopefully breaking up the awfulness that is Devita and getting Dev back to his "normal" self, for pity's sake.

MIKE said...

I don't think it will be the hairdresser.

I've heard they're going to pair her up with (nasty) Nick Tilsley!

Tvor said...

Well Nick certainly has a history with hairdressers...Maria, Candice and now Natasha?

Tvor said...

We don't know where Graeme lives. Though when he first came, he stayed at the Platts because he had trouble at his mother's but something tells me he may have gone back there since.

Faith said...

Tvor: ... much appreciated!

Yoork said...

I think he's sleeping in the rickshaw - joke. I think he'll be back at the Platt's in no time before anyone really needs to ask again.

I figure Tina'll be the one he gets in a relationship with. I mean, who else? Rosie's got that new man, so yeah.

Yoork said...

Me again. Answering another post it crossed my mind that the girl Graeme falls for could be Claire Peacock. Remember they had a little bit of chemistry going when Graeme worked with Ashley? I know it's probably Tina, but my proposed storyline would be more interesting. Claire and Ashley are boring and need some scandal!

Anonymous said...

Nick must like the smell of perm solution that hairdressers all reek of.
There's no accounting for tastes....

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!