Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 26 February 2010

Leanne Battersby to marry Peter Barlow

It says here that Leanne and Peter are going to get hitched. Leanne proposes to Peter in the Rovers saying: “I know I’m a nightmare and can be a stroppy cow at times, but Peter will you do me the immense honour of marrying me?” And the recovering alcoholic? He says 'yes'.

Aww... little Simon is going to be the cutest page boy ever!

6 comments:

Sea Penguin said...

That's if Grandad George hasn't spirited him off to Spain?

Llifon said...

I think they're a great couple. A bit of trivia for you: There are 16 years between Peter and Leanne and also between Peter's dad Ken and Deirdre. Will this mirror the marital life of the senior Barlows?

Anonymous said...

Yay! I think they are great together, I just hope they have a happy ending.

Willie Ecklerslike said...

I hope its a happy ending too with them having a family of their own and NO affairs.

Anonymous said...

willie,
you should know by now that on Coronation Street there's almost no such thing as a happy marriage and no such thing as a no-affair marriage...well, at least it's an oddity, anyway.

But I agree, they should get married. Weddings on Corrie are always disastrous fun!

Cobblestone said...

Really like that it's Leanna taking charge of the situation here and proposing to Peter ... as Emily did many years ago.
Though not to Peter, I should add!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!