Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Tuesday 9 December 2008

Sally Webster's new hairdo

I've had loads of emails asking where actress Sally Whittaker, who plays Coronation Street's Sally Webster, has her hair done. I only wish I knew but can guess it's not at Audrey's. Whoever she has to do her hair has made a beautiful job of the latest restyle and it suits her down to the ground. It's even made celebrity coiffure news too.

See also: Sally Webster look-a-like

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really like sallys hair style it suits her and as a result i am having my hair like it today

Tvor said...

It is quite nice, isn't it!

Glenda Young said...

It's very flattering, for sure.

Anonymous said...

me 2. i went to supercuts but she did;nt no sally as she watches eastenders and I showd her the picture from this page but my printer is a bit dogy so i got more like eileen lol. can i sue?

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!