Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Tuesday 16 December 2008

Has Rob James-Collier shaved off his beard?

When he left Coronation Street's Liam Connor behind him, actor Rob James-Connor started growing a beard. And now it appears to have gone.

Pictures of Rob warming up to take part in CAFOD Liverpool's annual fun run on December 27 show him clean shaven. Rob said he was really looking forward to the fun run, "...especially as I’ve been keeping fit this year so for the first time ever I’m going to time myself. It’s always good fun and I wouldn’t miss it, I just hope it isn’t raining – running on soggy grass won’t help my time!”

His thoughts on beards weren't recorded.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm afraid that pic you have of rob is old, i've seen it a few times before on ol' tinternet. i do hope he's shaved that beard off. i want him looking as gorgeous as ever!

Glenda Young said...

Yes, I think it's an old picture too but a good excuse to promote his charity run, nonetheless ;-)

Anonymous said...

good excuse to look at his beautiful face again too ;)

Anonymous said...

The beard is gone!!!
I have a short video of him wishing me a Merry Christmas not long after he crossed the finish line. (click the link to see)

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!