Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 19 March 2008

Coronation Street Breakfast Group

Canadian Corrie fan Lesa Mansfield wrote to tell me about her Coronation Street Breakfast group, which was featured recently in Niagara ThisWeek. The group meet for gossip and a Corrie catch up each Sunday morning in The London Arms in St Catharine's, Ontario, Canada.

It sounds an absolutely fantastic idea and begs the question - why don't we have this sort of thing in the UK? Or maybe we do - if you know of anything Corrie groups, let me know and I'll blog 'em.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I lived closer, I'd be there for sure.

Glenda Young said...

Actually, so would I!

Anonymous said...

In Halifax Nova Scotia
There is a group of Corrie fans there .
www,downeaststreeters.ca
They are also on Facebook

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!