Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 4 June 2015

Shaun Ryder: "I'd love to do a bit on Coronation Street"

Shaun Ryder, lead singer of Happy Mondays, was on Come Dine with Me at the start of the year. In that programme, he said that he would love to be on Coronation Street.

And now he's said it again. Come on, Corrie, get the lad signed up.

The Cambridge News says that Shaun's been trying to blag a cameo in a soap. "Haha, you know what, I'd love to do a bit in Emmerdale and Coronation Street. Not a full time job there, but any sort of walk on, waving part. I love me soaps, I really do. Don't ask me which one I like the best though!"

Download our App | Follow on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog | Like on Facebook


Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!