Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Sunday 4 January 2015

Corrie actresses reunited in Benidorm next week

Amanda Barrie, who played the wonderful Alma, and Sherrie Hewson who played Maureen, are reunited in Benidorm on Friday January 9th.

The pair have remained friends since their days on Coronation Street and Amanda told What’s On TV that she had jumped at the chance to work on Benidorm together.

She said: “I’ve known Sherrie for what seems like 100 years. Of all the people I know in showbiz, Sherrie’s the one I see the most because she often stays at my flat. It’s great to work on a brilliant comedy like Benidorm together. We had one big giggle.

“Joyce and Sue meet in the hairdressers Blow & Go, then Sue goes on to hold a seance for Joyce, Liam and Kenneth in there. The scene kept going wrong though. I couldn’t remember the name Bonnie Tyler in my lines. I kept saying Robbie Fowler instead. We had lots of laughs doing the seance.”

Download our App | Follow on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog | Like on Facebook


Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry, I cannot watch such tripe.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!