If you remember, last year I had a series of posts looking at the top 12 faces of each Corrie decade - the 1960s, the 1970s, the 1980s, the 1990s and the 2000s. For the next few weeks or so, I’ll be looking at the top 12 faces of each year between 1960 and 2013.
With thanks to Corriepedia for the information.
In 1994, 157 episodes were broadcast.
1. Gail Platt (117 episodes)
2. Raquel Wolstenhulme (113 episodes)
3. Curly Watts (110 episodes)
4. Rita Sullivan (107 episodes)
5. Mavis Wilton (104 episodes)
6. Alma Baldwin (102 episodes)
7. Maureen Naylor/Holdsworth (99 episodes)
8. Liz McDonald (94 episodes)
9. Des Barnes (93 episodes)
10. Bet Gilroy (93 episodes)
11. Ken Barlow (91 episodes)
12. Reg Holdsworth (91 episodes)
Due to lack of space, Tanya Pooley fails to make the top 12, but also appeared in 91 episodes.
Average age: 45
Note: To date, this is the last time Bet appears in the top 12, after 21 years. Also, this is the last time, to date, that Curly, Maureen and Reg appear.
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License