Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 10 July 2014

Does anyone have a copy of Gail's wedding to Richard Hillman?

If anyone has a copy of Gail's wedding to Richard Hillman in a format they can loan to me please, I'd be very grateful indeed. I've searched and searched but can't find it online, on Youtube etc., and ITV confirm it was never released on a compilation DVD.

If you can help me locate it and can send it to me, I'll pop you something Corrieful in the post as a thankyou.  Email me if you can help, at glenda.young@btinternet.com

Download our App | Follow on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog | Like on Facebook


Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

1 comment:

Rachal said...

I'd love to see it again as well. I've searched for it, too.

Brian Capron was the (initial) reason I started watching Corrie. What amazing ride that story was.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!