Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Sneak preview of tonight's Corrie - Wednesday 10 April

Coronation Street, Wednesday 10th April 2013

THE PRESSURE BUILDS ON KARL. Stella offers to look after Aadi and Asha while Dev makes funeral preparations. Karl’s on edge and when Simon suggests to the twins that their mum won’t go to heaven as she burnt down the pub, he’s furious with Simon. After comforting Asha, Karl gives Simon a good shake. How will Leanne react as she arrives to witness Karl’s loss of temper? Meanwhile Stella insists Karl accompanies her to Sunita’sfuneral. Feeling guilty, will Karl agree?
ROB AND PETER LOCK HORNS. In the bistro, Rob tries to wind Peter up over the fact he’s drinking orange juice. Peter puts him in his place, his dislike of Rob is evident.
EILEEN REFUSES TO BACK DOWN. Putting on a brave face, Eileen apologises for her wobble and promises Paul her full support. But when Paul convinces the station manager he’s fit to return to work tomorrow, will Eileen be able to bury her fears or will she try a different tack?
Elsewhere Fiz returns to work at the factory as the girls apologise again for siding with Kirsty. Will Fiz accept this? Anna’s cross when Faye gives Tim some chocolates she bought with her dinner money.

You can follow us on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog and Facebook: CoronationStreetBlog

Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

4 comments:

Defrost Indoors said...

I realize this is uber-petty of me but I find the questions in the spoilers really annoying for some reason.

Glenda Young said...

It's how they come from ITV I'm afraid

Frosty the Snowman said...

"Winding up" an alcoholic because he is drinking juice? Rob is a world class prat. Although cue our Peter to do what he does best, wallow in the depths of self pity.

Anonymous said...

Or maybe Peter will plant him one Frosty. I see Michelle C is still obsessively in each and every episode. I know it's because of the Karl storyline and the fact she's in charge of the Rovers. But the more I see her - the less I like her . Shoving her in our faces for the last year or so has not helped her grow on me . When I read how Shobna said she struggled financially because of not being in many episodes , it did make me wonder how the cast cope. Dr Carter isn't on screen very much either . I bet he has had to get another job to support himself. Still that's none of my business. I hope Stella has less screen time when this storyline is over / but I doubt it .

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!