Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 11 April 2013

Sign the petition to bring back classic Corrie to ITV

In response to the overwhelming positivity on our blogger Llifon's poll which asked fans if they would like classic Corrie brought back to ITV, David from Corriepedia has created an online petition.

Vote here!

Thanks, David!

You can follow us on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog and Facebook: CoronationStreetBlog

Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

12 comments:

pauline townley said...

Please please please

Val Pownall said...

Definitely! Bring back Corrie from the very beginning! Off to share this great idea.

Anonymous said...

Spread the word on this one as much as possible - get those signatures rolling in!

Bezza said...

If this works maybe we could petition to get rid of St. Ella and Tracey luv

Llifon said...

This is great! I'm well chuffed that there's a petition going up in response to my poll! I've signed it! :)

David said...

Thanks for promoting it guys, we're trying to get the word out there!

Cobblestone said...

I'm clicking on the link but it's tyelling me I'm accessing a 'non-existent petition'! Is there a problem? I'm very keen to sign!

Glenda Young said...

Corriepedia have said on twitter that the petition is temporarily down. Not sure why but hope it'll be back up soon.

Anonymous said...

Normal service resumed - the petition is now back.

Anonymous said...

Old Corrie episodes are on YouTube.

Anonymous said...

"Some" old episodes are there. This petition is asking for more ambition.

Anonymous said...

Yes I would love original corrie it would be great to relive the old stuff.....seems to me I could watch again it in stead of the new stuff....I have decided not to watch Corrie again until the Karl storyline comes to the rightful end.....so angry I was at tonight's episode ...the other storylines which were interesting was lost in the Karl fiasco.....bring back real Corrie

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!