Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Monday 1 April 2013

Choose your soap, choose Corrie, choose life

It's the Easter weekend, I'm off work, I've eaten too much chocolate and I've gone a bit mad. I've got time on my hands and inspired by the seminal Irvine Welsh book Trainspotting, and the film of the same name, here we go with Choose Corrie, Choose Life as imagined by yours truly.


And here's the original.

You can follow us on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog and Facebook: CoronationStreetBlog

Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

3 comments:

ChiaGwen said...

Absolutely fabulous! Just the read I needed while munching away on the remains of Easter chocolate and waiting for those Coronation St saints to upload tonight's eppie to the lifesaver YouTube.

Chatty Kathy said...

Yes, ChiaGwen, I'm also waiting with bated breath for those You Tube uploads. Thank goodness for those kind people! :)

Great blog, Nora!

Kate said...

Love it!!!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!