Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 31 October 2012

State of the Street - October

It's Hallowe'en and it's the end of the month. That means it's time again to chat about some of the storylines that we saw on Corrie this month.

Lloyd's got a new love and family and that's wonderful for this fan! I'm happy to see the return of Wendy Crozier.  I've loved the cafe international theme nights, much to my surprise and I'm interested to see how the Marcus and Maria romance will play out. Kirsty and Tyrone keep me glued to the screen, too.

Lewis? meh. Pub of the year? A bit flat aside from Dennis' shenanigans.  Tracy and Ryan? Bleurgh! 

It's been a mixed bag of stories this month. Read more about it here.

Follow the Coronation Street Blog on Twitter and Facebook

4 comments:

abbyk said...

You know those two ladies on the Harvey's commercial? That could be us. I have nearly the same take on this month as you except that I don't mind Michelle and cannot abide Mary in any form. The major story you didn't mention is the one we all wish would just disappear, How I Met Your Surrogate. Freudian slip?

Hadn't considered David & Kylie's finances. Why are they so broke? They live at Gails, so their expenses should be low. They both work. They're not extravagant, so I don't get it, either. Must be a storyline convenience. I am glad Nick is doing well enough to hire Kylie and even Mary. I like him and hope he sticks around.

Frosty the Snowman said...

They like to do someone is broke plots very now and again abbyk. They did one not so long ago with Audrey who suddenly is rolling in it again to pay for cruises and bail out Lewis to the tune of £10k. If Kylie and David are really so broke in their designer gear why not go out to the big wide world of Manchester to get a job intead of hanging round the salon drinking tea and moaning.

Tvor said...

No I didn't forget the surrogate storyline. I just didn't really feel moved to any comment whatsoever. Good or bad! :)

ChiaGwen said...

Love Lloyd but not this new family of his especially Mandy. A younger child would have been better. Fab scenes with Dennis and his fake secret drinker role and his subsequent plunge to the Rover's floor LOL! So glad Lewis is back and I'm hoping he turns out to be the good guy in all of this - Audry and Lewis are a good pair and Dennis and Rita need a 'couple' as friends to hang out with. I hear Michelle will be off to Ireland soon - take that son#2 with you and have a very prolonged visit.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!