Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Coronation Street death tram goes on parade

The tram that featured in one of Coronation Street’s most famous episodes will take part in a parade in Leyland on Sunday. The vehicle, which killed villain Alan Bradley in Blackpool in 1989, will feature in the Leyland to Fleetwood rally, which starts at the British Commercial Vehicle museum in Leyland. It takes place on July 17th, more information here. There will also be other vintage vehicles on show.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope they have wiped his blood off first ha ha ... I actually touched this tram just after Alan Bradley was killed as the tram driver was talking to me about it. I think if I remember correctly, that was around the same time that I visited Granada Studios for the public to view. I wish they would re - open it as I enjoyed that day. It was actually great travelling to Manchester Granada Studio by trip bus from Blackpool, and back to Blackpool later on that day. In fact, it was something different to do for the day while on holiday in Blackpool. I would be greatful if Granada would consider re - opening their studios for the public.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!