Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Saturday 15 January 2011

Private Eye magazine suggests new Corrie plotline


I happened to get the current edition of Private Eye magazine this afternoon and was amused to see that their writer A.A Meeting has suggested a dramatic new plotline for Coronation Street, in which the Duke and Duchess of Windsor move into Weatherfield.
It's just a few paragraphs but it's quite funny.
I subscribed to the Eye for years, but stopped a couple of years back. This edition has made me renew my subscription. Lots of great cartoons. And I love their on-going pseudo names feature.
I've got hundreds of back issues taking up space if anyone's interested...
My own blog is here

4 comments:

John M said...

Loved it!

Anonymous said...

enough to make me puke.

Sea Penguin said...

Oo-er! can't win 'em all...;)

Sea Penguin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!