Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Sunday 12 December 2010

50th Anniversary Week: Recovery

What's everyone doing this weekend? Have you recovered from the best week of Corrie ever? Are you reliving it? Rewatching it? Are you reading all the media coverage?

Or have you put it behind you, donned your flak jackets and headed out Christmas shopping?

It's the day after the week that was and I'm still coming down to earth slowly. It's still be mostly all Corrie all day as I catch up on the specials and slowly catch my breath. My musings on the subject are here on my other blog as I wonder what's coming up this week on the show.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm still stressed about Peter!

Martin Rosen said...

I must admit to be all corried-out! I have stopped reading the reviews and comments from the media (who probably haven't seen the programme since 1960 !)

Aimee said...

While I still love Corrie and think the episodes were very well done, I'm exhausted. And I feel a bit foolish because I know it's just a television show but I was actually emotionally overwhelmed. haha.

bbhilda said...

I know what you mean, I felt very drained by the end of the week too. I did look at the live episode again, and settled the controversy about whether or not Sally was given a hard hat. She was, but she put it aside before she leaned in to speak to Molly. I was surprised that one of the rescue workers didn't insist on her putting it on though.
Someone also said they heard someone refer to Fiz's baby as a boy, I certainly didn't hear that, and I was listening for it.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!