Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Corrie's Ted Page in new Harry Potter film

Michael Byrne, the actor who plays Gail's dad Ted Page in Coronation Street, has a role in the new Harry Potter film, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1.

Michael plays Gellert Grindelwald and it's a real 'blink and you'll miss him' kind of a role but if you're off to see the film, keep a look out for him.

With thanks to blog reader Defrost Indoors for this Corrie snippet!

Anyway, I miss Ted Page, do you?

5 comments:

John M said...

I also miss Ted. He is the voice of reason in the chaotic lives of the Platts. WHERE is he?? He wasn't around for the "Jail for Gail" story nor for David's recent problems. Not even mentioned!

JaffaCakes said...

I noticed that as well! It comes at a climactic scene, and I was sitting there, whispering to my husband, "THAT'S GAIL'S DAD!"

Now we know where he's been. Locked up in a prison for crimes against wizardry!

Chantel I. said...

Much like JaffaCakes, I too leaned over to my friend during the movie and said "That man's in Corrie! He plays Gail's dad." My poor friend had no idea what I was talking about. But I was excited to recognize him.

Sea Penguin said...

I love spotting "Ted" in films and he makes such a good baddie. Greatly missed from Corrie at the moment.

Kate said...

Just watched HP this afternoon but did not recognise him! Thanks for the info :)

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!