Molly gets angry that Kevin isn't back yet come Monday morning. Sally and Kevin return from Paris just in time for Sophie's baptism. Rosie ditches the baptism for her new skanky job. Sophie's day doesn't get any better when she finds out about Ben making a pass at Michelle, then subsequently dumps him. Molly finally confronts Kevin about the Paris trip, but he has no time for her. Molly is down in the dumps, but Auntie Pam reminds her that some would say she's got it all.
Sophie's baptism takes place, and after a moving speech about her family and particularly her father's love for her, it's official - she's a Christian. Molly takes her chance at the baptism party to ream Kevin out about getting closer to Sally and further from her when it's supposed to the other way 'round. Things get even worse for Molly when Sally accidentally shows some photos of her and Kevin Paris (not in Blackpool, as Kevin told her) when searching for the baptism photos on her digi-cam. Is this finally it for Molly?
Tina figures that Jason loves Bill's new truck more than her, and she's also frustrated that the flat hasn't been finished sooner. The issue of the possibility of Sarah attending Gail's wedding comes up and Tina's not happy about it. She's especially not happy to hear that Sarah and Jason are not technically divorced yet. David's the only one who seems happy here - to see them fighting in the street. Tina drunkenly decides to go into town after she realizes that Jason has done the same.
David's girlfriend Zoe isn't happy that he's been rude to her all day, presumably ever since finding out about Tina and Jason's row. Zoe thinks that David is still attracted to Tina, and she's right. Tina tries to take Bill's truck into town, but after a struggle David stops her from drink-driving.
Meanwhile, Nick Tilsley calls Audrey to tell her that he's arrived and is staying at a hotel in Manchester and will see her tomorrow. Of course, who should sidle up next to him at the bar but a very inebriated Tina McIntyre. They get to talking after Nick pays for a drink that Tina can't afford. When walking out of the club, Nick snogs Tina on the street. Tina immediately regrets this and walks away denying Nick's request for her phone number. Don't worry Nick, I have a good feeling that you'll be seeing her very soon.
Deirdre's upset that there'll only be the three of them for Christmas this year and tries to cancel their turkey order. Deirdre pleads with Peter if there isn't some kind of compromise they can come to so that they can have Christmas together. Peter makes a deal that if the Barlows want to spend Christmas together, then it's with the WHOLE family - George and Eve, and even Janice included. Deirdre gratefully accepts, but Ken is still not entirely satisfied.
Claire is unhappy that Ashley's pulled out of the panto last minute due to work. Claire's needs to find a new Prince Charming now that Ashley's out. Becky manages to strong-arm Steve into playing Prince Charming. Steve's having a rough time getting into character, but he'll pull it out in the end I'm sure. Becky gets more than a little jealous when Steve kisses Claire as Prince Charming, however. Is she regretting making him play the part now?
- David's new girlfriend Zoe being surprised that Audrey was a Mayoress once, figuring that she thought they'd be more picky than that. The girl tries to back-track basically calling Audrey "common", and Audrey mentions that at least Zoe's pretty. (By the by, does anyone else see similarities between Zoe and Sarah Platt?)
- Claire and Becky not understanding what "scab" means.
- John imitating Steve's gurn!!! Classic.
- Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm does the new Nick Tilsley not make Corrie just a bit brighter 'round this time of year?
- Emily giving Sophie a moving speech at her baptism. I just love Ms. B. and does she not look stylish tonight? Those deeper tones suit her more than her regular pastel palette.
- Claire: "Sean, where have you been?" Sean: "Ah, where haven't I been?"
- Nick Tilsley telling Tina that he's in Manchester for family stuff, his mum's getting married to this bloke that's a waste of space. Haha, the irony.
- Becky telling Steve that if he kisses Claire like that again, the turkey won't be the only thing getting stuffed at Christmas.
- Tina getting mad at David and telling him to get lost and drop dead. He was only trying to stop her from drink-driving. Other than her cute outfit, Tina really annoyed me this episode.
- Ken still not satisfied that his Christmas will also include George and Eva, then Janice to boot. It's his way or the highway!
- Claire getting mad at Ashley for ditching the panto in order for him to make a living, so that she can go on do stupid things with her time like pantos instead of making money too.
- Of course, Kevin. Fraud of a family man, cad of a boyfriend, scumbag of a friend.
Did you enjoy this review? If so, check out any past reviews here. Did I miss anything? Drop a comment and let me know!