Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Sunday 30 August 2009

Corrie weekly awards, August 27 2009

AC/DC moment of the week: Ashley admits to Graeme he's bottled it and didn't have the snip. Graeme: "Hell's Bells!"

Ironic award for the week: Claire. She's hoping to seduce Ashley but has to cover up quickly when Graeme walks in... using an apron with a sexy body on it!

Armed truce award: Eileen and John the parrot. And I think the parrot's going to lose that war.

Lines of the week:
Joe: "What do you want from me Audrey? I'm tryin'!" Audrey: "That is a polite word for what you are."
Audrey to David: "This is why you end up with a face looking like the Northern Lights!"
Norris: "I've got a tongue sandwich waiting at home" (There are so many things I could say about this!)

1 comment:

Llifon said...

I think Eileen Derbyshire deserves an award for her performance on Thursday.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!