Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 18 June 2009

Ted Page, Patriarch and Voice of Reason

Ha! A comment on last night's update post by Nurse Florence Ganderpoke made me realise that the commenter and I are of like mind.

I, too, think Ted is the Voice of Reason and I wrote about it here at some length. Ted is one of the best characters to interact with the Platt family in ages. He is the solid anchor in their continuous mayhem and has slipped into the patriarch chair effortlessly from the day he showed up. He's been sensible, loyal, non-judgmental and pragmatic and seems to get the measure of everyone and every situation.

He's marvellous and I want him for my granddad!

5 comments:

Wendy T. Gibson said...

He is currently my favourite character and perfect in every way! I too wish he were MY grandda! lol!

Nurse Florence Ganderpoke said...

Oo, was you referring to me Tvor?! *Blushes*. Fame at last, lol. Now, where do I claim my prize?

Tvor said...

I was indeed but i didn't know if i should use your name or not :)

Nurse Florence Ganderpoke said...

Tvor - of course you can, you've got to admit "Ganderpoke" is a great name, lol. Besides, I could do with some attention ;)

Tvor said...

Excellent, have edited the post to reflect :)))

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!