Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Tuesday 17 March 2009

Simon Gregson's nervous nibble

News just in from the cobbles to the blog is that Simon Gregson, who plays the fab Steve McDonald, has a rather nasty habit.

"I bite my nails until they bleed," he confesses. "I do it on screen for when Steve's nervous or has something on his mind, but I bite them all the time in real life too. As long as I don't spit them in my dinner, my fiance doesn't really mind." What a gent.

See also: Simon Gregson 'chuffed' at Steve McDonald named soap favourite

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!