Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Saturday 14 February 2009

Sally Whittaker to run half-marathon

Sally Whittaker, who plays Sally Webster, is in training to run the Wilmslow half marathon nex month. She's raising funds for Francis House Children’s Hospice.

Sally said: “The last time I entered a race was at primary school and that was with and egg and spoon, so up until recently I would have laughed at the thought of running 13 miles. To spur me on I decided to run for Francis House and once I had phoned the hospice I knew there was no going back. I’ve seen the great work they do for so many families and children and I think of them when it gets tough."

See also: Sally Webster look-a-like

1 comment:

keen footwear said...

Running for a cause is great that is why sally do that. To run for a cause is much better than running for yourself.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!