Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 15 January 2009

Craig Gazey's mum is crazy over Corrie












Graeme Proctor is one of Coronation Street's funniest characters in a very long time. His upcoming storyline with Fred Elliot's haunted hat sounds a hoot. Anyway, Craig Gazey, who plays Graeme has said his parents are more proud of him being in Coronation Street than when he worked with the Royal Shakespeare Company.

Craig was interviewed on ITV's Loose Women telly show and said: "The RSC - my parents thought it was a breakdown service, they didn't have a clue! Now I'm on Corrie they love it. My mum's always ringing me up and asking 'Can I have some signed pictures, Doris over the road wants one too'."

Craig also revealed that his character won't be ending up in love with Fiz Brown. "I think she is still in love with John. Everything is a bit unrequited at the moment. I hope Graeme gets a girlfriend. I'd like him to have a really chavvy girlfriend with big gold earrings and a tracksuit." Eh? That sounds like Becky to me.

3 comments:

Tvor said...

It also sounds like Tina. I think Graeme already fancies her, if you watch, you can see the way he sometimes looks at her.

Glenda Young said...

Could be. Is Tina the new Suzie Birchall? ;-)

Glenda Young said...

Could be. Is Tina the new Suzie Birchall? ;-)

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!