Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Tuesday 9 December 2008

Phil Taylor to be Corrie's Disco Dave

Darts legend Phil "The Power" Taylor is turning up in Coronation Street early in 2009 to play the part of darts player Disco Dave, says The Sun.

Phil said: “It's an honour. My whole family are huge Corrie fans and I’ve always fancied a game of darts in the Rovers, especially against Kevin. I usually clear my diary in the run up to the World Championships but I made an exception for this. I’ll use the experience as a warm-up for the tournament.”

A Coronation Street spokesperson said: “When we heard that Phil was a fan of the show and would love a walk-on part we knew he would be perfect as Disco Dave.”

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!